Hello y’all! As always, I try to share the easy and simple recipes since we know who the chef is in the family (it is not me). So, this week’s recipe is pasta salad. What a wonderful invention this dish is it is cold, so you don’t have to heat it up. It also makes great leftovers for that reason and lunches and another plus is it makes a ton of food and its cheap to make. This is my go-to for potlucks or for weeks when I don’t want to prep lunches. Pasta salad is also one of those dishes that you can tweak and make it all your own. Daniel and I hate olives and I don’t like tomatoes and those are staples for most pasta salads but, that is the beauty of this dish you can make it how you want it. However, my pasta salad is not super traditional, but I always receive complements and requests for it!
Here is a quick look at all my ingredients.
I always add a little olive oil while I boil pasta it helps them stay tender and not stick together.
The finished product! It makes a ton and everyone is sure to love it.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
Amount: 6 servings
- Hard Salami
- 1 onion
- 2 avocados
- Italian dressing
- Cheese stuffed tortellini
- Start a pot of boiling water for your tortellini
- While the pot is warming up dice or cut Salami, pepperoni, onion, avocados, and mozzarella.
- Cook tortellini, drain, and cool in the fridge (if you do not cool them first, they will melt the cheese)
- All the tortellini and Italian dressing to the bowl and toss and serve.
[…] Breakfast Casserole — Hungry Pandas […]